replacement balance springs for Pella double hung winds (circa 1968)

A home owner from East Brunswick, NJ says:
I need to replace the balance springs on several of the Pella double hung windows in my home which was built in 1968. Do you carry such replacement parts, either from Pella or other sources?
Also, can you recommend a contractor in my area capble of performing the repairs?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We do have Pella parts. To help you with the proper replacement parts, could you send us some photos? Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)