replacement bifold pins for old doors

A quick learner says:

My doors Im guessing are 50 years old. They do not slide in the tracks very well.
I saw some parts that look very similar on your website. Id like to replace the track as well.

Can you tell me exactly what I need to order so I can replace the track as well as ALL the components that help it "glide" open and closed?

The Doors are 8 feet high too...So this makes them even flimsier and more likely to bind.

Do the make a gusset or something that would make the doors more rigid?

User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Dave! I hope I can help with this hardware. I believe they are old Slimfold doors. I would consider their tracks, listed in our catalog as 21-401, 21-402, 21-403 and 21-404. The bottom pivot pin would be our 21-001 and the other pins would be the 21-007. Look over this hardware and let me know how well they match up!

To stiffen the doors, the manufacturer bends stiff cardboard in a triangle and places at the back side of the door behind the curled ends on the length of the doors.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)