replacement drawer sliding tracks

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
I need replacements for tracks similar to your 32-225. However the routed recess measures 1/4" deep and 5/8" high, with a clearance of 3/16" to the cabinet shell. The drawer is 19" deep.
Do you have a part that will fit this application?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the 32-225 is the longest track made of this kind. Could you use a different type like our 32-060?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)