replacement for rusty pivot bar

A home owner from san francisco says:
Not sure what type of pivot bar I need to replace a rusted out one. Please look at pic and let me know.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Charlie. You might be able to use our 26-247 stainless steel pivot bar. Compare this with one of your undamaged pivot bars to confirm that they have the same dimensions. That is the best way to confirm that it will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)