replacement mirror door roller

A home owner from Indianapolis, Indiana says:
I have a double bi folding mirrored door. I need the plastic roller for top and bottom. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it it. Charles Henderson
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

I am confident we can help you with this. To begin, we will need to see some photos of the part in question along with detailed measurements. From there we can get back to you with our suggestions. 

I don't have that particular part but here is a picture of the door and paperwork of the door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B2D98FC-8CA2-4245-B506-65740D064809.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14F83611-8FB4-4998-889E-E4675FC109E5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27F7967F-20F4-478A-840C-DCCC8C45C6B7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0201C0C8-74D9-497C-BAE6-830BFD43A53D.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Do your nylon guide rollers look like the 21-174 that go with 23-112 spring loaded pins? Look it over and let us know. 

Yes I think this is what I need. Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul

Awesome, glad to hear it! We're happy to help, of course. Please let me know if you ever need anything else.

I also need the bottom rail/track for the door can you give me a price please?
Profile picture of Paul

Normally the door manufacturer uses the low profile tracks, we pulled up the tracks in various lengths. Look at the list of replacement tracks we placed on this page for you to view the different length of tracks we offer. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)