replacement part for MACO windows

A home owner from Doylestown PA says:
Window manufactorer MACO installed around 1990 part that needs replacement is that which is on the top of the bottom window and when slide to the interior of the window allows window to come out for cleaning. Appears that there are two similar parts differentiated by whether it on the left or right of the window.
Numbers on the part: 535b (The sliding part) and is housed in 535A.
Please advise if you can assist.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Yes, we can absolutely help you. Please submit photos of the hardware you'd like to replace so we can take a look. This will help us research possible replacement parts.
A handy person from Doylestown PA says:
The top unit in the photo is for the right hand side of the window and used to be operated when folding the window down. The part that goes into the sash is broken.
The middle picutre shows a unit for the left side and the part that goes into the sash is partially
broken off.
The bottom on is a complete unit.
Thank you. Had difficulty loading the pictures.
User submitted image of window latches.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for submitting your photos.

Could you please give us the distance between the centers of the screw holes shown in the latch?
A handy person from doylestown pa says:
Thanks for the response.
We are the right track. Appreciate your indicating the different components. I would need parts 535 B right and 535 B left. What is the costs so as to know if I should eval. other windows or get extra parts.
A new thing, do you have the locking units for these windows too?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I agree.
A quick learner says:
2 1/8
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the Swisco 26-120 and 26-121 Top Tilt Latch.
A quick learner says:
They appear to be close enough. Is the total unit purchased for the internal part?
Do you have window locks for these windows or do we start from strach?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Submit a couple quick photos of your window lock and we should be able to help you identify that as well.
A quick learner says:
Things are looking good. My order may be in a couple weeks but it will be there.
Regarding the locking system. The attached picture shows 2 7/8 at the top part and 2 3/4 across the bottom. The holes are 2 1/8 apart.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
User submitted photo of window lock.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The hole measurement; are you measuring from hole center to hole center? If so, yours could be 2 1/4" distance. If that's the case, take a look at the Swisco 90-173 Window Lock and Keeper.
A quick learner says:
Looking at my picture you can see that the screw holes are round whereas your are oblong. If going dead center to my two holes I could say 2 1/16 but your elongated holes may compensate.
Please advise. thanks. I appreciate your staying with this.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
You can also take a look at the 90-264 Window Lock, however that one does not include a keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)