replacement part for a window

A home owner from Family says:
Windows Channel Balance Repair Kit.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking for is known as a top sash guide. I think we can replace it, I'm just not sure what to recommend. There are a bunch of possibilities. I recommend looking through our top sash guide section and seeing if anything here is a good match. Make sure to carefully compare your dimensions to those we show for our parts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)