replacement part for drawer glide

A home owner from Cumming, GA says:
Hello, I am trying to find a replacement part for the drawer glide picture attached, do you have anything like this or any suggestions? Thanks
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is a little weird. I don't think we have anything like it. Could you substitute with our 32-063 track? Watch the video below and let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Tom, that might work, will it allow the drawer to stay open without falling down? Leslie
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 32-063 has a stop built into the nylon glide. I have personally used this to replace the wood tracks in my kitchen cabinets as was very pleased with the results, especially the ease of installation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)