replacement parts for windows.

A quick learner from New York says:
First photo, clips at the end of the screens. Are they replaceable.

Second photo, weather stripping to hold screen in place. What are they called and do you have them in stock?

Third photo, top and bottom weather stripping for window to hold screen.

Fourth photo, cracked frame. Can this be replaced and do you carry them?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Regarding the cracked frame, it looks like you have a welded window frame. These can't be taken apart, so you won't be able to repair it. You will need to patch it in place. Take this photo to your local hardware store and they should be able to recommend something for the patch.

The screen end clip is called a screen corner key. We carry many varieties, so I will need you to remove it from the frame and show us a picture of it by itself. I will also need detailed dimensions, especially of the size of the legs. Alternatively, you can browse through our selection of corner keys to find a match.

The weather stripping holding the screen wire is call screen spline. If you can, pull out some of it and see if it's still pliable. If so, you can reuse it. If not, browse through this section to find a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)