replacement rail

A quick learner from Washburn, WI 54891 says:
I am looking for a replacement rail for my sliding glass door. I can't use the snap on covers because my old rail is too torn up. I need a rail 1.5 inches wide with a flat base. The rail rises out of the center of this flat base. It is shaped like a light bulb and is .5 inches high measuring from the bottom of the flat base. The circular rail on which the roller rests is about 1/8 inch in diameter. The rail is 70 inches long. Do you have anything like this? Should I send a sample? If you do not have anything, could you recommend a source for me? Thank you. Lee Merrill
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 80-106 replacement sliding door track. We have a few covers but this is the only replacement track we currently carry. There are two sizes; 80-106 is 6' long and 80-105 is 8' long.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)