replacement roller

A home owner from long island, NY says:
Hi i have a 1980's kitchen drawers that the rollers fell off. I am looking to replace them, but cant find them for this style, I am hoping I can find them. They are 3/4" height and 1/4" thick, can I replace the rollers or do i need to replace the whole part? Thank You
A customer submitted photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, I tried to locate this complete bracket and roller with no success. However, I think that one of the shower door type rollers might work in your case.

Please take a look at our 10-100 3/4" roller with a shoulder axle or our 10-128 Shower Door Wheel. Maybe one of those will work in your case, as they both match the dimensions of your current wheels. Keep in mind, though, that they are held in with a #8-32 machine screw, and not a rivet like yours currently are. I would seek the aid of a professional if you wanted to try these wheels out.
A quick learner from long island says:
Hello thank you for the response, i will try those shower door wheels you have, thank you for your time..
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)