replacment spring for Pella sliding screen door

A quick learner from Philadelphia, USA says:

Is there a pella store in Phila. where I can get this? Top track hiden with hook & sring. the measurement of the screen door is 35" across. It fits into a grove hidden on the top of the screen door. The screen has a wooden frame. The spring that was on is it about 26 inches. see picture of screen door 36" × 78 I hope you can help. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20220914_090428.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20220914_094006.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20220914_090428.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220914_173438.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220914_173426.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm not sure which Pella dealer would be closest to your location but a quick Google search should show you the closest storefront. You may want to try contacting Pella directly to determine if they can supply you with exact replacements for your original hardware. 

I can tell you that the 86-021 is the only Pella spring that we carry and it measures 22" long. Since our company is e-commerce, all orders would be placed directly on our website for delivery. Thanks for posting. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.