replacment window parts

A handy person from Groton Connecticut says:
the plastic stop, at the top of the bottom sash channel, that covers the top of the balances.
It about 3 inches long.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We carry but a few sash stops like this, including our 55-042, 55-043, or 55-110. See if one of these match what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)