retaining clips

A handy person says:
I am looking for a way to support a 1/8" thick piece of plexiglass over the outside of a wooden screen door with clips that would rotate for easy on/off usage. Preferably, the clips/fasteners would be clear plastic.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If there are no original clips that you could show us, we can't recommend a particular replacement but you are welcome to look through our selection of screen clips here that are commonly used on storm doors with removable screens and glass inserts. Thank you! 

A handy person says:
Thanks for your reply. To clarify, this piece of plexiglass will go ON TOP of the screening frame (made of wood) and will be essentially free floating (not in a groove or slot). The clips would hold and support the item in place by themselves. This plan would allow for the option not to screw the plexiglass directly onto the wood frame. I was just wondering if you have heard of a product like that.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a product designed to serve the function you've described. I'm sorry that we can't assist with this project but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.