A quick learner from las vegas says:
roller for 3 panel 8ft tall glass sliding doors
roller is not visible or adjustable that i can see.

rollers are inside on the bottom of the door
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not sure what your question is. Are you looking to replace your roller? If so, I will need to see a picture of it out of the door. We can suggest a replacement from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)