roller catch latch

A quick learner from Reno, NV says:

As you can see from the dimensions and use the only roller catches I could find are too small for the use. The roller assembly has no markings on it at all. I hope you can find some other roller catch close to the size I need. I have always found the parts I have needed on your web site. Thank God for your hard to find inventory and service.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named catch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1012.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that we've been able to supply the parts that you've needed up to this point. I see what you mean about our 32-300 being too small. I'm going to have one of our senior experts review your photos and see what kind of replacement options they can come up with. They'll contact you directly once we're able to research compatible hardware for you. Thanks for posting!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, I'm the expert Casey mentioned. Now, I'm having a little trouble with this one. I can't exactly make out how your cabinet doors catch. That being said, look at the 32-300 roller catch. It's smaller than the one you have, but It does come with its own keeper so that may be irrelevant. See if it's possible to adapt that keeper so it will latch the way you need it to. 

Also be sure to look at the 33-301 double roller catch to see if this could be used. 

Finally, what I do when I have any doubts is to use the magnetic 32-304. I turn to this when all else fails.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.