roller support that rolls on the above the drawer track. my cabines are 1967 era.

A quick learner says:
I can find the item for the drawer where the support bar runs under the drawer but not for the ones where the drawer is suspended from the bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you're looking for, exactly. Can you show us a few pictures? Can you also provide your dimensions? Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)