sash cam pivots

A home owner from Coshocton, Ohio says:
Hi, my home was built in 1989, has double hung vinyl clading on outside, with double panes. Looking at some of the other contacts about this window, we have the same problems with the cam pivots. The only problem I see is our measurements are different than the one shown on your picture. Ours are both white, and measure 1-1/4 long and about 7/16 wide. The other measurement is the same 1/4". Other than that they look the same, I don't see a model number or other identifing number on the window? Can you help me. Harry.
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

Hi Harry! Thank you for posting.

What is the thickness of the pivot shoe? Could we see some photos of the pivot shoe you are referring to? When determining a replacement pivot shoe, we like to focus on the height, width, and thickness of the pivot shoe. 

A home owner from Coshocton, Ohio says:
The height of the pivot shoe is 1/2", the length is 1-1/2" long and the width is around 1/2"(correction from original e-mail that I sent. As far as the thickness I can't say for sure, but the track that the pivot rides in is 3/8" wide. Do you want to know the thickness of the cam, which is wedge shaped? Like I said in the other e-mail both are white in color? Thanks, Harry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC03149.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC03147.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC03148.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional detailed information, Harry. After reviewing everything, I believe you may be able to use our 26-152 and 26-151 cam pivots. The overall width of the base is 3/8" by 1-1/2" high. The overall depth of the pivot is 5/8" and the width of the extended pivot is 1/4". Do you think these measurements match up to your parts' measurements? Get back to us and let us know. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)