sash guide part

A quick learner from New York says:
Trying to find this part, you have one 18-189 that has the same measurements, but yours has two holds, mine has only one, help!
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash guide.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I'm afraid that I don't recognize this top sash guide. Its similar to the 18-189, but like you said those two holes are a big problem.

Before we go any further, can you tell me if the 18-189 dimensions match yours? If not, can you tell me precisely how they differ? From there I will do my best to find something that can work for you.

The dimension is the same. only difference is the hole.
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for clarifying. Please give us a little more time to look into this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! I have some good news for you. We were able to track down a match for this top sash guide with a hole in the proper position and are just waiting on stock to be made up for you, after which it will be online and available in our catalog. This process can take some time but I will notify you the moment it's available.

Just not that it seems to only be available in black. I hope that's okay.

Thank you so much, but unfortunately after further inspection of the other windows, we have decided to replace them all. I apologize for all the trouble you went through just to find this part. But next time when I do need parts for windows, I know where to look. I appreciate all the time you have spent researching. Thanks again
Profile picture of Tom

That's quite alright! We brought the part in anyway, just to be safe and in case anyone needed it in the future. See our new 18-205 top sash guide.

Best of luck on this project! Please let us know if you ever had any questions in the future.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.