LEFT: fully installed
CENTER: half-installed
RIGHT: uninstalled, full piece + half piece

Do you sell these?
How do I install one?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sash guides.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Oh wow. To be honest, we have never seen a sash guide quite like this before. I am going to turn this over to my colleague, Paul and have him touch base with you after he is competed with this. But in the meantime, we can have you reply back to us with more information on these guides. What purpose does this guide serve on the window? Any information you can get on these parts, would be most helpful. Thank you. 

A home owner from Atlanta, GA says:
Manuela, thank you for your reply. What's the word from Paul, please?
The guide keeps the sash vertical while sliding.
If you don't have this exact replacement part, you likely have a suitable substitute.
If I send to you the exact dimensions of the little rectangle into which the guide is installed, can you send to me one or two samples to see if they meet the need?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Sorry for the long wait. I thought we had sent you an update response a while ago, but it doesn't appear that it went through. I apologize for that.

Basically, we have tracked down a possible replacement for this part. It's a vent guide for a Russo brand window. However, we're still trying to wring its availability out of the manufacturer. Please give us just a little more time to get an answer from them. We will definitely get back to you before the end of the week.

Sorry again for the wait!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello once again! Please see our new 17-097 Rusco vent guide. I think you'll agree that this is a very good match for your original hardware. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.