sash will not stay up

A handy person from north royalton, ohio says:

removed sash and see that coil has slipped down on top of pivot points, would like to replace all parts on both sides. Chanel is 1 3/4" wide and 5/8" deep.

these are polaris vinyl windows.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1600[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a new coil balance. We should be able to help, but I can't tell what you have from these photos. Can you please remove the sash and show me a clear picture of the pivot shoe? That will allow me to identify the rest of the coil balance assembly, but it is obscured in your photo.

OK, will take some more photos, is hard to remove sash because coil is right on pivot lock, give me a day to do this. Thanks for getting back to me.
Sorry to be tardy on returning message, hope these photos will help identifying parts needed. I can't seem to get the photo that covers the whole window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2396.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2397.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2402.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2400.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2398.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

That's okay, these pictures are perfect. It's not really helpful to see the w hole window, just the individual parts that need replacing. Your individual parts look to match our 15-175 pivot shoe, which is made to work with the Series 152 coil spring. I am confident that these parts are what you need but you should look over our dimensions, pictures, and information anyway just to confirm. You will need the stamp off the old spring to confirm the best Series 152 option.

Okay, I have the coil and pivot out of the window, the broken coil has a 6 (or 9) stamped on it. I would like to replace all parts on both sides. I can send credit card number when needed. If you need more information let me know.
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom

Great! I can't buy the parts for you here, this is just a forum we use for hardware identification. But you can place an order for your parts directly on our site whenever you wish.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.