schlage cylinder for 82-309 key lock

A quick learner from Washington,NC says:
Can I get a schlage cylinder to fit this housing
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 82-309 uses our 82-310, which in turn uses a Kwik Set #KW1 key way. I'm afraid we do not carry a version with a Schlage key way, however. You will need to check with a local locksmith in your area to see if they can supply.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)