screen wedges for Certain Teed vinyl window

A quick learner from Acton says:
I am looking for the wedges that hold the screens in place at the bottom of Certain Teed vinyl windows.

Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure if those screen wedges are still available. Would you be able to send us some photos of the part you're speaking of, just in case? Could we also see some photos of where the clip mounts to the window's frame to secure the screen?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)