Bottom guide and top roller for my shower door

A home owner from Fullerton, Ca. says:
I bought my house three years ago and the house has a corner rounded shower enclosure. The hardware on top and bottom (attached photo)are old and broken. I think it is your brand and the only identifying possible manufacturer is on the glass panel that reads:

ANSI Z97.1-1984

Thank you and hopefully you can help me..

User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Phil, thanks for posting. Have you seen our 10-058 rollers? These look a lot like your own hardware. Take a look and see if you agree.
A home owner from Payson, Arizona says:
Do you have the bottom piece-shown in the first picture above? I have to replace these exact parts, but mine doesn't have the rollers on the bottom-it has a spring loaded hook like the picture above-do you have those for sale?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, I have learned that this hooked bottom guide is no longer made, and is substituted with our 10-058. Take a look and see if you think that will work for you.
A home owner from Chicago says:
Hello-I was wondering if the replacement part you suggested worked. I'm having the same exact problem with the same exact model. Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)