sliding door lock broken - need a replacement please

A home owner from Huntington Beach, CA says:

PAT# 5.820.170

PAT# 6.264.252

Whole assembly door handle and lock assembly.

Marc 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8003.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7999.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8002.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8004.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Marc. Your mortise appears to be a match for our 82-239 but look it over and let me know if you agree.

Alternate image for 82-239
Alternate image for 82-239

That's it! I also need the lock latch - that broke in half. do you have the whole assembly including handle and hardware?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm almost positive that we do, yes. There are a couple different styles, though; the 82-239 is used on a ton of different doors. 

Would it be possible to see yours first? I can then give you our best match.

I am sorry Tom - I thought I uploaded the handle picture too. my bad.

Thanks!

Marc
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7998 copy.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

No worries, Marc. Thanks for the photos! I recommend our 82-030 handle set with 3-15/16" hole center spacing which appears to be a good match for what is shown here. Compare our dimensions with yours and see what you think!

awesome if you think it fits I will order. Tom - you rock, thank you. very very helpful.
Profile picture of Tom

That's very kind of you to say! As long as your hole center spacing matches up with ours, I'm confident this handle set is what you'll need for your repair. 

are there any more parts we need - or just the multi-point lock and keeper + the handle assembly?

Thanks Tom!

I will order today
Profile picture of Tom

There isn't anything else I can think of, no, but it can't hurt to give your door a thorough once over. You want to keep an eye out for any visible damage or loose parts.

A quick learner from Otsego, Mn says:
We just received item # 82-260 but appears we also need the mating part that goes into the door jam. See picture, bottom piece is what we also need. What do we order
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2006.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds like you need a new keeper. Unfortunately, we don't sell a keeper that has the same design as your original. This part looks uniquely deep, unlike anything in our inventory.

The only keeper we sell that works with the 82-260 is our 82-249. These two parts definitely work together, but you'll note right away that our part is much skinnier than yours. You'll have to find a way to pack it out to make up for the difference.

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.