sliding door rollers

A home owner from Saint Cloud says:
Hi, I'm having a problem finding rollers for my sliding glass door.... I have sent photos, one of them has a number on it.

I will be in need of rollers for both (inside/outside doors)... I had to take the door apart, to get the roller out.

also, do you have a type of tool that would make it easier to disengage the rollers from the door? some kind of spreader?

ok, here is more information for the sliding glass door rollers. door is 13 yrs old, the number on the roller is 042N. on the handle of the screen door that came with it, says PGT

thank you
samuel

User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Samuel. The closest match we have is our 81-245. I think this may be used to replace your roller, despite the apparent differences in design.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.