sliding glass door replacement track

A contractor from Dillsburg, PA says:
Can you supply a replacement track for the 6' wood slider in the pictures? The track is an insert which is screwed to the threshold. It's ten years old and I can not find a brand name on it.
user submitted photo of door track
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I actually recommend you use a track cover replacement, something like the Swisco 80-100 Sliding Door Track Cover or the 80-102 Track Cover.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)