sliding glass door weather stripping

A home owner from midland, mi says:
this is from the frame. It runs verticle. The door slides into it and forms a seal in two places.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with this kind of weatherstripping before. Do you know the name of the manufacturer, or do you see any stamps or numbers printed on the window itself?

In the meantime, you might want to check out our 58-056 and see if you could possibly use this as a substitute.
A handy person from midland, mi says:
It is a sliding glass door. It used double stick tape to hold to the jam on both flat sides. The curved sides were the seals. Most of the home is Anderson windows, but I cant tell on the slider.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... the only other thing I can think of is our 58-169 with an adjustable nail flange or even our 58-180 with a stick-on base. Could either of these be a better fit?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)