sliding mirror roller

A quick learner says:
I need to replace the plastic rollers on my sliding mirrors and I can't find the right one. I have attached some pictures and measurements.

Thank you for your help.
User submitted photo of door roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Take a look at the 10-118 Heavy Duty BB Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)