sliding shower door bottom guide hook

A handy person from USA says:
Hi,
these are pictures of my sliding shower door bottom guide hook. very similiar to your part 10-139

https://www.swisco.com/Shower-Door-Bottom-Hook-Guide/pd/Lavatory-Replacement-Hardware/10-139
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Hook Guide, Pair : SWISCO.com
Name: Shower Door Bottom Hook Guide, Pair, Price: $11.23, Code: 10-139
www.swisco.com

but the distance between the holes is 24.25" approximately. wondering how to make this work?

thanks

yes this piece came off from the door. the sliding door is still functional and needs this to guide. I am not sure if that answers your questions. the holes for the screws in the part broke off.

If the drip rail is that pvc attachement then yes would like to have that.

thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sathya Drip Rail1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sathya Drip Rail2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sathya Drip Rail3.PNG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. I can't say that I've seen the shoe door guides you have before. However, our 10-139 may work as a suitable replacement. Carefully review the measurements and the details of the part to see what you think.

Be aware, you will need to drill new holes to install these new guide hooks.

Alternate image for 10-139
Alternate image for 10-139

A handy person from USA says:
Hi,
thanks for the taking the time to reply.

I saw this - but the space between the holes is 24.25. Do these mini shower guides work with one hole instead of 2.

I can then buy two and attach them individually to the 2 holes instead of a long piece with 24.25 spacing.

just wondering.

Thanks
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, for them to connect and function properly, you would need to use both installation holes.

You would need to drill new holes to properly install them. I can't guarantee that they will work, given the differences in the hardware, but it might be worth a try.

You might even have better luck contacting the manufacturer in regard to finding a replacement.

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.