sliding window bottom rollers

A quick learner from abbotsford B.C. says:
40 + year old double glaze aluminum windows with these unidentified plastic bottom rollers.
3/8" x 3/8" all plastic roller unit, presses into place in window frame notch.
I have also sent one picture of the top guide on same window if that would help identify the make. No identifying names or numbers to be found.
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Seeing as how this roller is so old, I don't think we will find the original. That said, let me suggest a couple of our our force fit window rollers for you. See if any would lock into the frame, or if any has a roller large enough to slide the window for you. I've related them to this discussion and you can view them on the right hand side of the page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at