sliding window exterior seal

A home owner from Albuquerque says:
I am looking for a rubber seal that is vertical and on the outside of the window. This keeps wind from going though the crack between the two pieces of glass. The total window, comprising two pieces, is roughly 3 feet tall by 6 feet wide. The house was built in December of 1976
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The closest type of vinyl sweep we carry is our 59-050. Take a look and see if you could use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)