sliding window weather stripping

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for the weatherstripping that seals the gap between the sashes of my sliders.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This weatherseal appears to be a leaf type, but we don't have anything that's an exact match. Look at our 55-106, 55-169, and 55-183 to start and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)