small support bar for extra large casement windows

A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
additional flat bar that sits below the mechanism that actually opens and closes the window (1st pic). I think this maybe an added piece because these windows are 5' tall and 2' wide double pane, so very heavy. I have seventeen of these windows and a few of those bottom pieces are rusted thru. Just realized that is the same part as what holds the window at the top (2nd pic)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0808.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0806.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 36-013-10, 36-013-13, or 36-013-18 to start. Compare the dimensions to your old hinge set and see if one of these is a good match. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)