snap in

A quick learner says:
is the 55-025 the piece of plastic that hides the spring in the window
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
No, this is replacement glazing bead; it is used in window sashes along with adhesive to hold the glass in the frame.
A quick learner says:
do you sell the plastic pieces that cover the spring on the window. The plastic piece broke off when the spring snaped out and I am also trying to find this piece
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
SWISCO does not currently carry replacement sash support balance covers. You may need to go back to your window's manufacturer to locate replacement balance covers that will fit your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)