snap in glazing for old slider

A home owner from Denver, CO says:
I'm looking for replacement snap in glazing for my old slider. Part of has aged and is cracking and coming off. I've had two contractors tell me its obsolete and cannot be replaced.

If that is true, do I just use glazing bead and do it by hand?

A customer submitted photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Anne, thanks for posting! I'm glad you found us. We actually have a few similar snap in glazing shapes you should check out. Please see our 55-001, 55-024, 55-025, and 55-030. Personally, I think yours looks closest to our 55-025, but you'd really need to compare its measurements to your sample to be certain. Let me know what you come up with!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)