snap in window glazing

A home owner from Goleta, CA says:
I have an old house with an aluminum window. The glazing is missing or damaged and I would like to replace it. The local window company doesn't have a supplier anymore for this product so I'm looking on the web. I was told this is a 7/8" snap in and all I can find in a similar design is a 5/8". This snap in piece is flat and I noticed there are pieces that are more rounded. I prefer a flat snap in piece but rounded will work as long as it is the right size and snaps in properly.

There are 2 window panes that are 36"w X 30"h and one that in 36" X 40". It appears the slider doesn't use this part.


Brian P.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience, Brian. I believe our 55-001 snap in could work for your sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)