spiral balance ?

A quick learner from NJ USA says:
I need to replace these spiral balances. can you help me to purchase the correct model. I measured the tube and it is 1/2 inch tube 23 inches long.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I think you might want to consider our S500-23 spiral balance with our 17-007 bracket. You may also need our 75-004 charging tool.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)