spring balance for mw 72" window

A home owner from north augusta, sc says:
top window drops when window unlocked
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like an issue with the balance. A window balance is a mechanism located on both sides of the window. If you were to show me a picture of yours, I can try to identify a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)