spring that allows window to be tilted.

A home owner from Warsaw MO says:
It is a spring with plastic ends which allow the window to be tilted out.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're referring to a tilt latch. I'm not sure what you have, though. You can see our entire selection here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)