steel cabinet rollers

A home owner from USA says:
I have old steel cabinets that I need to replace the rollers on. Preferably I would like to use the existing studs. If this is not possible I can drill them out and use wheels with threaded mounts. I have included photos that hopefully provide all the necessary information needed to determine the correct replacement. I would appreciate any assistance you could provide.
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have any roller that meets your specifications. Would it be possible to install a new track kit like our 32-061 or 32-204?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)