superseal 550 series window parts

A landlord from 03110 says:

I am looking for all parts available for superseal windows 550 series from around 1999. I need the sash, balance and all other parts.

Please let me know if you have any available.


Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tony. I'm afraid I can't identify what you need based on this information alone. When it comes to hardware like this, there are many possibilities. Most manufacturers use generic parts for their windows. We would have to see pictures of the exact parts you are trying to replace to start out. We would also need detailed information like dimensions.

Also keep in mind that we do not sell sashes. If you need your entire sash replaced, you would need to contact the original manufacturer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)