thin plastic embedded in frame that seems to make things slide easily

A quick learner from Oregon State says:
What is it called? It falls out easily. It's very thin and embedded in the frame on the side that slides up and down against the screen frame and the window frame.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I don't know what it is you're describing. Could you show me a picture?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)