this is the weather stripping on the inside of a window++

A home owner from lincoln, NE says:
the brand of which I'm not sure, but it has "truth" hardware on it. The seals are getting worn out but I can't seem to find something similar to replace it. I believe it's called a "kerf mounted" seal, since it sticks into a slot in the wood of the frame, and I took one photo of a piece of it next to a rule, which I hope gives you some idea of the size and dimensions of it.

Can you help me find a replacement for it? I'd really like to get it replaced soon!

Thank you so much for any help you can offer,

User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Kim. Take a look at our 58-170 to see if that comes close to your measurements. This type of weather stripping usually goes on the edge of the sash itself.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)