thomasville drawer replacement parts

A home owner from Redwood city, Ca. says:
Hi my name is Patrick, i am looking for a drawer slide carrier i am not sure what the part is called but it is a square metal piece with four ball bearings one in each corner of the piece which slides in the metal runner.Hopefully my photos are good enough for you to see the part i am describing.
Thank you
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Patrick. We carry a set of drawer slides with a ball bearing carrier that you might be interested in. See our 32-204. Thing is, though, this is meant to mount to the side of the drawer. You could possibly adapt it to work on the bottom but I'm not sure if it will work like you want it to.

We also have the very reliable 32-063, which does mount to the bottom of the drawer and which we have used many times in the past. We have a video on how it installs, which I think you will find is very simple.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)