tilt in swivels

A landlord from Milford CT says:
need small metal swivels that are in plastic blocks in frame that catch square posts on bottom of window. windows are thermotite
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble visualizing what you've described. Could you show me a picture of the hardware in question? That will help us find what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)