tilt out window

A home owner from marble n.c. says:
plunger in bottom of window that goes onto balance chain and the window .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you need. Can you show me a picture of the part in question?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)