tilt window parts replacement

A home owner from Manhattan says:

I have 3 large bay windows (approximately 74" interior height) that need repaired. Primarily, there is one window that needs the entire spring assembly replaced. Potentially, I would like to replace all the parts for each window (if needed) to make opening/closing easier.

Based on the attached pictures, can you provide me with a list of replacement parts & tools needed? Ultimately, I would like to completely upgrade all moving parts so the windows open/close easier.

Thanks,

Mark

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1386.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1387.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1384.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1385.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mark. We can certainly help you replace these spiral balances, but we need a little more information to be able to help you. See the videos below for spiral balance identification, as well as how to remove and replace tilt window spiral balances. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.