tilt window spiral balance part

A home owner from NYC says:
Please assist in identifying the metal bracket in images. Tilt window spiral balance part.
Thank you in advance.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a custom made device manufacturer by the window company for commercial use. The metal bracket that fits into the nylon guide looks somewhat like our 17-012 metal bracket, bent at both ends. You need to go back to the window manufacturer for this, though. If they're out of business, though, you can consider using the 17-012. You would just need a vise to help bend both ends to match yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)