tips that hold windows and screens in triple track aluminum windows made by rusco

A home owner from Viola, IL says:
looking for tips that are about 1 inch long that are round on each end and are square in the center with two small holes in the square part
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There are many different parts that fit your description. Could you show me a picture of the pin in question? That will help us find a good match. Please also provide dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)